With social unrest and COVID-19 continue to send shock waves through the retail industry,
how can retailers survive this market downturn?
- The changing retail landscape in Hong Kong.
- His idea of “new retail”.
- Keys to stay alive in the market.
Ricky Wong, Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Television Network
- What is Alibaba’s new retail concept?
- How is Alibaba helping brands through the Covid-19 crisis?
- How are brands effectively leveraging their platforms and achieving growth?
Engagement is key to create meaningful and long-lasting customer-brand relationships. But in a competitive market, it’s not as easy as one could hope. That’s why this session focuses on how retail businesses can use customer data to create personalised experiences that make them return – time and time again.
- The current state of online retail.
- Customer journey: creating a loop of engagement.
- Build trust with personalisation – to retain customers.
- How marketing automation creates retention and builds loyalty?
Jakob Lunøe, Chief Commercial Officer, APSIS
Nearly every aspect of how people shop will transform in the coming years, and with COVID-19, the whole process is accelerating.
- What are some shopping trends that are emerging due to COVID-19?
- Will Covid-19 transform customer shopping habits forever?
- How to be ready for the shopper of the future?
Moderated by: Darren Chuckry, Chair, The Marketing Society
The COVID-19 crisis has pushed traditional brick-and-mortar stores into the online realm and has put eCommerce in high demand. Our experienced e-tailers will share their insights on:
- Effective eCommerce marketing strategies.
- The latest innovative trends for e-commerce and what will come next.
- Insider tips for growing eCommerce businesses.
Moderated by: Peter Reumert, Director of Retail and eCommerce at PCCW Solutions
Chow Tai Fook, with 90 years of history, is undergoing a transformation with its long-standing commitment to innovation and smart retail.
- What “innovation” means to a traditional brand.
- How to implement an effective smart retail strategy.
- The challenges and outcomes.
Surrey Pau, Deputy General Manager, Executive Office of China Operation and Management Center, Chow Tai Fook
Learn how foodpanda is revolutionizing and shaking up the e-Commerce industry with the mission of delivery within 15 minutes.
Jeremy Wong, Head of Marketplace, foodpanda
When we are talking about new retail, it is not a question of channels, but experiences. In this session, Annemiek will share with us:
- An overview of the retail market in China.
- How to map the customer journey across multiple touch points.
- How to localise your brand for the Chinese market.
Annemiek Ballesty Alsem, Senior Vice President, Head of APAC Commercial, Fossil Group
*The agenda is subject to change